At Inspec-Sol, we believe it is our duty as a corporate citizen to act responsibly and consciously, and promote our commitment to our employees, customers, business partners, the communities we serve and the environment.
«Human rights are rights inherent to all human beings, whatever our nationality, place of residence, sex, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, language, or any other status. » 
We are committed to:
- Promote a fair and challenging workplace, respectful of diversity and human rights.
- Establish policies to ensure the health and safety of all employees.
- Provide opportunities for training and mentoring to maximize the development of individuals within the company.
- Provide a safe working environment by establishing a well-being program.
- Collaborate with academic institutions to encourage the development of the next generation.
- Contribute to the advancement of various fields of expertise by partnering with institutions of higher education.