Since 1972, Inspec-Sol has been an environmental consultant in the soil, water, air and waste management fields. Our activities allow the detection of environmental contamination issues, but also the development of solutions and alternatives to improve the quality of the environment.
Inspec-Sol believes, as every company and individual, that our actions, activities and decisions can have an impact on the environment. Consequently, we must establish mechanisms for management, operation, information and awareness to minimize our environmental footprint.
The Inspec-Sol environmental policy is a reflection of our commitment to the environment. The following actions and initiatives are implemented to demonstrate our corporate vision.
- Inspec-Sol is respectful of environmental laws and regulations;
- Inspec-Sol subscribes to the principles of sustainable development that aim to minimize consumption and maximize usage of non-renewable resources;
- Inspec-Sol and its management demonstrate leadership in the implementation and enforcement of the corporate environmental policy;
- The management and all employees of Inspec-Sol are aware of the importance of their actions on the environment and take concrete actions to minimize potential impacts on the environment;
- Inspec-Sol encourages all employees to show initiative and submit new ideas to promote the environment;
- A carbon footprint is established for the company’s activities, and annual targets to improve our performance are developed;
- Programs for reducing, reusing, recycling are established and implemented in each of our offices;
- Our activities must not create environmental contamination: on projects, no contaminants reflecting our presence must remain on site at the end of the mandate;
- Awareness campaigns and training are established by Inspec-Sol to its employees;
- The company purchasing policy promotes the purchase of goods and hiring of subcontractors that are environmentally friendly;
- Sub-contractors working with Inspec-Sol should commit to our Environmental Policy and may be subject to disciplinary action or dismissal for non-compliance.